Hiko(Haru) here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiko(Haru) here

Post by Hiko Rukuro on Thu May 26, 2016 12:27 am

I'm new here the name's Haru. You can call me Hiko or Nero if you would like. I'm 16 and transgender as well as bisexual. I enjoy playing video games and plenty of other things. I have a Gamecube, New 3ds, 3ds, Dsi, 2 Wiis, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS2, PS1, N64 and PSP. I enjoy playing music as a hobby. I play a lot of genres of video games and I also enjoy a lot of different types of music. I love wolves and foxes. I'm also a pet lover. I saw a familiar face here so that's good to know and this place seems welcoming! I hope to get to know everyone here. Well if you want to talk to me you can PM me or ask me questions here.
Hiko Rukuro

Golden Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiko(Haru) here

Post by Luffy on Thu May 26, 2016 12:33 am

Welcome to Think Tank my friend! It's good to have you here and it's an honor to have you here! I hope you have a good time here and get to meet new friends! Smile

#Inspiration

Last edited by Luffy on Thu May 26, 2016 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Luffy

Crazy Founder

Male

http://think-tank.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar on Thu May 26, 2016 2:01 am

Hey mate.  Welcome to Think Tank and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.  Post heaps and I'll see you around in some other topics hopefully!  Very Happy
Elementar

Super Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Poser on Thu May 26, 2016 8:51 am

Welcome to Think Tank!
Poser

Think Tank Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Duels began. Find all the needed information reading This Topic and entering the competition in time!!